Throat SurgeryA brief description of Throat Surgery
Throat surgery is a treatment of diseases of oral cavity, throat, vocal cord, and larynx. It will be done with the help of microscope and laser.
IndicationEndoscopic Adenoidectomy through Nasal route (Pain less procedure).
Phono Surgery(Thyroplasty) - for vocal chord Paralysis
Phono Microsurgery (Micro flap technique) for vocal chord, cyst, polyp, nodule.
Cleft lip & palate repair with laser assisted
- Thyroid swelling
Lip palate repair
Thyroid swelling – before treatment
Thyroid swelling – after treatment
Surgery for Parotid & Submandibular Salivary gland & duct stone surgery
Salivary gland – before treatment
Salivary gland – after treatment
- Carcinoma of vocal chord [Laser Surgery]
- Tongue tumor-[Laser Surgery]
- Benign Neck Swelling
- Micro-laryngoscopic Surgery & Early laryngeal tumor by laser
- Surgery for snoring-[Laser Surgery] *
- Submandibular gland duct stone removal
*Sometime – It is day care procedure
Tongue tie release